Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day



This morning I was packing/organizing my stuff as once again I prepare to leave for the summer. As I shuffled through my old journals and high school creative writing assignments I was reminded of all the amazing women I have been blessed with in my life and the impact they have made to help me become who I am today...and who I hope to become in the future. The list is long and each one of them has impacted me in a way that no one else could. So I just wanted to take the time to say Thanks!! Thanks for taking the time to mold me even when I know I made it hard. I know for some it seemed like I was never listening and I just didn't care but I was and I did.

Happy Mother's Day!!






















1 comment:

  1. well I know you aren't a mom, nor a mom-figure to me, but you are definitely one of those influential people in my life that just doesn't know how much of an impact they have made. thank YOU carrie!

    ReplyDelete