Eating at the churrascaria after arriving in Goiania. The bishops daugther, Wanessa (my irmiga), me and my mom. 
The bishop and his family came and surprised me at the airport with Wanessa. It was a holiday here in Brazil so we just hung out for the day and took a nice walk through the park.

Me, Daniella, and Wanessa haning out at the "Mad Cow Park." It doesn´t sound that bad in portuguese. This park was in one of my areas on the mission. One day on a p-day we went there and had a little picnic with some of the other sisters. I guess that was against the rules though because the mission president found out and we kinda sorta got in trouble.

Debora´s son and the bishops daughter. We are staying at Debora´s house while we are here in Uberaba. She was one our eternal investigators while I was one a mission because technically her husband was still married to someone else. She finally got baptized though and now she is Young Women´s president.

Hey!! I just got online and thought, " I should check carries block because she hasn't emailed me!" Sure enough you had written! Love the pics! Traveling is a pain eh? I swear that is what we did half the time on our last trip. The ipad sure helped with that though! :) I am glad you got there safe, with only one bag missing! HAHA of course that happens. Man oh man. Well looks like you are having fun. so jealous and wish i was there! Morg opened up your parents wedding present today... they almost started crying! a kitchen aid?? WOW! That was so generous of them! Morg was super excited. Well have fun and keep the blog posts comin!
ReplyDelete