I should be working on my strategy final right now but Cecilia inspired me to write in my blog instead. Cecilia is always inspiring me. We just had breakfast together this morning with a bunch of our other Africa friends. No group of people makes me laugh harder.
Anyway, as I said, I should be working on my strategy final right now. Brandon makes fun of me because I have to do things way before they are due (it's due in a week and a half, I don't think thats WAY before) and he always procrastinates till the last second. I can't handle procrastination, stresses me out too much. I even started packing my room up like 2 weeks ago just so I wouldn't have to worry about it as much during finals week. I wouldn't be so worried but I have my best friends wedding next week which is going to take up the two reading days where I'm supposed to be studying for finals. I wouldn't care about my grades as much either except I want to keep my GPA up for when I decide I want to go back to school and get my doctorate so I can be a professor at the Marriott school. That's my new found dream.
Speaking of the Marriott School, can I just say how much I love it and how I really am sad to leave. I'm not necessarily a die hard BYU fan but I love the Marriott school. It's the whole reason I came here in the first place. Last night we went to the closing banquet, So many of my friends were there that I have spent the past two years with and of course the speaker was amazing. I'm going to miss all the amazing opportunities that the Marriott School provides for it's students. I think that's part of the reason I want to come back and teach. Being a part of that would just be amazing!!
Anyway, I guess I really will start my paper now. Especially since I've realized I don't have anything important to say other than my random thoughts. I love the Marriott school but I can not wait to be done! That pretty much sums it up.
Carrie Brock, YOU are the reason I love the Marriott school, too! The reason I see what I can become. Let's travel together next summer? Yeah? Wanna go somewhere foreign in Africa? :) Please, pretty please!!!!
ReplyDeleteI am so proud of you! About 24 hours from now and you will be DONE!
ReplyDelete