Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Do I Stay or Do I Go?


Today I changed my desktop picture to the most adorable picture of my nephew Calvin holding up a handful of worms to show his mom. I stole it from my sister's blog. It reminds me that I do have a life back in the states to go back to. I've always been a highly adaptable person and home has always just been wherever I'm at at the moment. I'm not one to get homesick, even if my sisters and I are as close as can be (My brothers are ok too I guess). For me, reading their blogs and talking to them every once in a while is enough. Maybe I take it for granted that they are there and they will always be there (fingers crossed).

Anyway, I only bring it up because lately I have been tempted to just stay here forever. Ok, probably not forever but at least until Christmas. I actually probably will at least stay a couple months longer than originally planned but it's good to remember that there are almost just as many adventures to be had back in the states. Besides, I wouldn't want my nieces and nephews to forget who their very favorite Auntie is. I take them home awesome gifts every time I travel just to remind them.

No comments:

Post a Comment